Miller Pipeline was founded in 1953 by Don W. Miller, as a transmission pipeline construction company covering the state of Ohio. The company branched out to Indiana in 1961 and, over the following years, expanded its operations to other locations across the country. Under Don's leadership, the company established itself as the high water mark in the industry. Brothers Paul, Dale, and Karl, along with Don, provided stability for the company and decades of family stewardship.
Today, as wholly owned subsidiary of Vectren, the second generation of leaders at Miller Pipeline proudly carry on the Miller tradition of quality and integrity.