- Not only is Miller’s ENCAPSEAL Safe-T-Seal safer to use, it also provides a higher level of performance than other encapsulants currently on the market.
- Made in the USA
- Two-part polyurethane mixture surrounds and permanently seals
- leaking joints, compression couplings and distribution fittings
- Designed to handle pressures from inches of water column up to 60 psig on cast iron, steel and other metallic piping
- Better mechanical properties for longer life
- Improved cut-and-tear resistance results in better pressure retention
- Better long-term performance under adverse conditions
- ENCAPSEAL Safe-T-Seal® remedies many of the areas of concern about sealing products in the gas industry.
- Ensures that isocyanates and other identified carcinogens are below NIOSH/OSHA established hazardous levels
- Contains no coal tar or methyl ethyl ketone
- No fresh air breathing equipment is required under NIOSH/OSHA when handling the material as directed
- Provides a safer environment for installers under field working conditions